Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Today




SorrySorrySorrySorry. hmm.
I guess i don't know what to say anymore. Seriously, i felt bad, DAMN BAD! Hopefully no more this kind of situations. And it ends now. I mean NOW! Yes now! I want to end things now. About you, hmmmm. I don't wanna fight anymore. It doesn't make any better. Both would get hurt. So com'on Hazly! You can do it! Make the change when you wake up for school tomorrow! Yes i can! (:

First and foremost, tomorrow there is RES presentation exam. hmph! Stress wei! aha, okay now. Then friday imma go to the Singapore Flyer to apply for a job there. Wish me luck guys! and oh yea, you got chinese paper 2 exam tomorrow, err. GOOD LUCK! (: i know you can do it. In mandrin people say, " Jia Yo!" hahahhaha, Wai! ONE MORE, the best part is my birthday is coming about 2 more weeks! yey me. okay done (:

No comments:

Post a Comment